2008/11/14

Colored leaves :)



What a beautiful season!!

I took my parents to Hikimi gorge in Shimane prefecture yesterday.
It takes about two hours from Hiroshima city to get there by car.

It was great weather!! No cloud, no wind, just warm sunshine pours in my face!



We dropped at a big ginkgo tree place in Tsutsuga town in Hiroshima.
Girth of the tree trunk is 8.5m, 48m high and it is 1100 years old tree!!


I am impressed the atmosphere of the tree.
It has been here for years and years...


I was trying to take a picture of the whole tree but I couldn't.
Because it is too high and wide.








Then we drove to Hikimi gorge to see colored mountains.

Actually the color was almost brown...

It was a bit late to visit there but we took a spa and got a creamy skin by the benefits of a hot spring bath ;)

There is a nice walking course so I am sure that I will go there in the summer for a ramble through the woods.

No comments: