2009/12/18

One of my favorite place in Yamaguchi

There's a place called "SANZOKU" in Yamaguchi prefecture, our neighborhood.
It's a Japanese restaurant, but not a normal restaurant.
Check out this website:

http://www.irori-sanzoku.co.jp/

It's only in Japanese but I'm sure you can understand why I love this place by
seeing these pictures =)

I go there very often. Maybe once or twice every three months!
Sanzoku-Yaki and Sanzoku-Musubi are the most popular menus here.

Sanzoku-Yaki is a chicken leg with a special sauce. I love this sauce as much as
Okonomiyaki sauce!








Sanzoku-Musubi is a huge Rice ball with 4 kinds of fillings.









Also, they change the decorations of the buildings and around the buildings seasonally.
This time, it was Christmas.



































If you have a car, you should deffinately go here!!

No comments: