2010/03/14

Mt. Fuji from the sky

Hi it's Kumi!

The other day I got a week off.
I went to Nagano to attend my brother's wedding party,
and went to Tokyo to see my friends.

I am not a rain bringer but it rained and snowed all the time except for
1 day out of 5 days.
Even the day I was going to go back to Hiroshima,
the weather in Tokyo was alright but the weather in
Hiroshima was bad.
So they announced that the flight might be canceled or, it might land
in Osaka or turn back to Tokyo even if it flew.
But, it flew and successfully landed in Hiroshima.



















During a flight, the captain announced that you can see
Mt. Fuji on your left side in 5 minutes.
I got my camera out and got ready, but he never announced
again about it! So I almost missed a chance to take a shot!
But here is what I took.



















The sky was so beautiful.

1 comment:

Peach said...

Love the picture! Am so glad that you at least got to enjoy your flight home. Such a peaceful photo.