2010/04/30

Begining of a new life

Hi,there! It's Satoko.

As Tomoko wrote in the previous blog,I'm finishing job here in this April and leaving to Spain next month.

In September 2008,I started to work at J-Hoppers Hiroshima as a cleaner and worked there as a regular staff about 6 months from January 2009.After that,I transferred to Hana Hostel and worked there until the end of this April.It has been a real plesure to work at both J-Hoppers and Hana hostel.Also,I was very happy to meet people who are from different countries.

I would like to say thank you to all staff members of Hana Hostel and J-Hoppers.I was very lucky to be able to work with them! and I will never forget time I worked with them.



This watch is a gift from the staff members.
I will take the watch and set to the local time in Spain!
When I look at the watch,I will think of J-Hoppers and Hana Hostel.


No comments: