2010/05/31

Let's head out!!



How's it going, everyone? I'm a staff member of Hiroshima Hana Hostel, Mamoru.

I quit a job here at the end of this month. I'm proud of what I could work at J-Hoppers (Hana Hostel) for about 2 years.

Thank you for everyone who have been to J-Hoppers Hiroshima and Hiroshima Hana Hostel!!

And thanks for all our staff members, Mouri-san, Tera-chan, Mikami-san, Kumi-chan, Mako-chin, Chika-chan, Katerin, Souda-san, Kon-san, Tei-san, Tsuru-san, Okamatsu-kun, and Iida-san!!

I think I have wandering nature. . . I rode across Japan, Australia, north and central America on bicycle. And now I'm planning to do a vagabond-style trip again. It's a question how to enjoy life to one's fullest satisfaction, but my singular purpose in life is to enjoy myself.

Many thanks for Hana Hostel and J-Hoppers!!


No comments: