2010/06/10

Hiroshima Airport♪♪

Hi it's Kumi.
I heard that there's a big park next to the Hiroshima airport where
you can go near the runway.
So, the other day I went there!


On the way to the airport on the expressway,
there's my favorite rest area.



















They have a nice restaurant, a cafe, and a bakery named ANDERSEN.
This bakery is famous in Hiroshima, and you can find this bakery all
over in the city.

After that, we finally reached to the airport.
When I saw the airplane taking off, it made me so excited that I forgot
to take a picture! I only took a video. I thought I could take some
pictures next, but unfortunately, there are only few flights from
Hiroshima airport everyday.




















So we decided to go to the airport to get a special sandwich which
you can only get it at Hiroshima airport.

This is it.




















This sandwich is actually made from Sushi!
It's a sushi sandwich with Hiroshima beef cutlet inside.
It was OKAY.


There's another thing to see near the airport.
It's a Japanese garden named SANKEI-EN.




































They had so many carps!!




















If you have a chance to use Hiroshima airport, please visit these
places and try the sushi sandwich!

No comments: