2010/10/20

TIME for YOGA

It has been a lot cooler in the morning and evening in Hiroshima these few days!!
We have had a really long summer this year so I am very happy that the autumn has come!

We have many sports events at school in the autumn, even we have a national sports day in October!!

It is actually a very good season for going out and play sports this time of the year.
The air is stimulating and the leaves have changed the color. I like autumn!!
And I like practicing YOGA.
I know...Yoga is not really sports but practice of Ashtanga yoga is quit tough for me.
Balance, Flexibility, Concentration...And deep breath.
What you need to do is just feel your body condition and happiness.


I'm trying to feel it!

There is one more thing that I like is Aromatherapy.
It is very helpful when you really want to relax and refresh!
My favorite aroma is lavender and lemon.


I'm practicing Yoga at very cozy studio in Hiroshima near my house.
And there will be a big event coming in December!!

A very famous Ashtanga Yoga instructor will be coming to Hiroshima to hold 2 days Workshop☆
I'm excited to join the class, or rather, I can not wait to see the good-looking instructor (MAN)!?!? hehehe

No comments: