2011/05/26

Trip to TORONTO

I had a long holiday at the beginning of this month.

I've always wanted to go back to Toronto,
and I finally made it!!

Last time I was there was about 4 years ago.
So it's been a while.

Of course I'm interested in other countries but
I always miss the place where I used to live.


I missed where I used to work


I missed this weired shaped museum

I missed this Queen Street where I often went shopping


I missed the beautiful Harbor front area


I missed having lunch at the patio

I missed these squirrels running around everywhere



and one miracle shot


But I still miss a lot of things there!
I'm sure gonna go back there again in the future!

I wanna thank all my colleagues for letting me
take a long vacation.

Thank you!!





1 comment:

masa said...

Seems like you had a very good trip! So glad to know that! I'm looking forward to hearing all your stories of the time in Canada soon :)

p.s. あのミラクルショットめっちゃウケた!!!さすがです。