2011/05/24

Vegan Cafe Hiroshima!

I really wanted to go to this place!!
♪Vegan cafe ♪


I went there with Kumi the other day.
My dream has come true finally.
Kumi had a Bibimbap lunch plate, I had a cream pasta lunch plate :)


I was so surprised with the taste of pasta!
It tasted real cream pasta but it is vegetarian pasta, so they use soy milk.

For bibimbap, they use lots kinds of mushrooms and the rice was brown rice.
I did not think they are vegetarian dishes because of the taste and texture.
Oh, I loved it!!

And one more thing, I liked their cakes!!
It was very different to normal cake (sponge with whip cream).
I could taste soy milk and pure fruits.
I like both kind of cakes, but I feel better when I think of less calories !
It means I will be able to eat more cakes :) ...

I will go back there again to have another dishes and cakes.
Who would like to come with me??

Hiroshima Vegan Cafe




1 comment:

masa said...

Wanna come!!! :)

I've been this place and loved it too! I had risotto with cream sauce and it was so good! I was actually seated the same table too! Haha. I will definitely go there again. :):)