2011/11/27

★My Autumn★

Hello everyone!
What do you do for this beautiful autumn?
My autumn is about FOOD!!
In the Japanese culture, we think that many of events and things are great to be done in fall such as sports, reading, and eating.
Autumn is FOOD in my brain...
Let me introduce what I have been having so far...


Thai food!!
The restaurant called KINKHAO. It is about 5 minutes walk from Kyoto Hana Hostel.
It's located by Kamo river. Their combo meals are not only delicious but also reasonable price.


Ask a riffraff is a nice modern cafe at Shinpu-kan in Kyoto.
They have lunch set meals, light meals, alcohol drinks ...etc. I personally love their french toast!!


Do you know typical famous food in NAGOYA?
Here they are!

TEBASAKI (Chicken wings) is very famous food of Nagoya!



MISOKATSU is also very famous and tasty!!
Sweatened miso with soy souse, sugar and some other ingredients matches katsu so much!!

My friend and I had a day trip to Nagoyo the other day. We had a great time there with Nagoya specialties as above!!

There are still a lot of Autumn special food which I have not tried and I want to have during this season!! What's coming next!?

No comments: