2012/06/24

Trip to Toronto




I had a trip to Toronto. 
My passport expired in 2011,  so I renewed my passport for this trip. 
It is my first time to get 10-year valid passport. 
I flew to Narita from Hiroshima airport by Ibex airlines NH3114.
Before I take plane, I had some fresh oysters:)
Hiroshima has 60% share of all oyster farming in Japan.

Then I flew to Toronto by AC002.
Flight was pleasant and landing was smooth.
One thing I surprised was they served cup noodle in the middle of the flight as snack.
I was full.
and met my girlfriend at Pearson airport.  
It was since last October. and we had some cups of coffee at Tim Hortons!
I liked their iced coffee:)


I stayed in Canada for 11 days and we walked around downtown Toronto and, took a day trip to Niagara fall. 
In Niagara, the fall raised a spray of water far and wide.
Illumination at night was fascinating.  
Toronto city view was beautiful.

and loved chicken wing with Canadian beer :)

 It was a memorable trip. I wish to visit Toronto again in Autumn.

No comments: