2012/06/19

*☆○o。..:*hot restaurant for lunch・*:..。o○☆*゚

Hi from Hiroshima, its Kana here. Japan is middle of rain season now.been raining raining raining, now typhoon is approaching..GREAT!

Let me introduce few restaurants around Hiroshima Hana Hostel.
I guess I have already introduced some already, such as


Kairi
(TSUKEMEN)


Hiroshima Aburi Ichiba
(Salmon Don)


 Mongoi
 (Ramen)

All these restaurant is walking distance from Hana Hostel. About 5-10minutes walk. They are reasonable and..YUM.

Here are new places I have just discovered these days.

 
Marubiya
(Lunch set menu only 600 yen!)

Its located in the traditional market which is only few minutes walk from Hana.


Hotel granvia Hiroshima
(Lunch buffet 1600 yen)

Its located on the North exit of Hiroshima station. I can not afford to stay there but for lunch buffet!

When you visit Hana, please ask me for those restaurant detail! I am very happy to tell you!


No comments: