2012/09/29

.+゚*。:゚+Don't Worry!+゚*。:゚+

Its getting cooler and cooler and becoming more likely Autumn now in Hiroshima.
Konnichiwa from Hiroshima HANA Hostel, its Kana here.

Let me introduce TOILET in Japan this time.
We often asked by guest who is kinda panic and embarrass after they use toilet here.  Most of toilet in Japan is just like other country.

B
U
T

There is a critical difference between Japanese one and other country. That always surprise our guest from oversea.
Which is.... There is a space for washing hand above toilet!


 As being Japanese, I had never thought that it is strange but not for other country people I guess.

They come to us saying that

"I have no idea how to stop the water!! It keep coming out!!"
"How can I stop the water..!?"
"Did I do something wrong??!"

Do not worry..it stops automatically..Some toilet even speak, open the lid automatically, flash it automatically.. WHAT A TECHNOLOGY...

I can tell toilet industry in Japan is improving  a lot..w How could it be better than now..?

So please do not worry if the water keep coming out! But please let us know if the water is coming out from water pipes!!

No comments: