2010/08/19

The New Meeting

Hello, everybody.
For the past few weeks, it has been sweltring hot in kyoto.
How are you doing?

There have been a lot of great meetings at Kyoto Hana Hostel this month as well.



One of our guest got a TOTORO stuffed toy!! I got a hamster stuffed toy on my head.


There are always meetings and leavings in a life time, especially at hostels.
After I have started working at J-Hoppers/ Hana Hostel, I have welcomed many guests, and have seen them off at the same time.
A good time pasts so quickly.
Meeting with new guests a great time, but seeing them leaving here is a hard part.
I have never felt that I do not want to meet new people even though there must have a sad moment.
I appreciate every new encounters.


Now, I have had one of the special meeting here recently.
She is our new partner at Kyoto Hana Hostel.






On the right in this picture, her name is Manami.
The girl on the left side is also our partner at J-Hoppers Kyoto. Azusa.
She came here to greet new partner.

Manami likes futsal as you can see what she wears in these pictures.
A uniform of SAMURAI JAPAN!!


She is gaining a job training by YUYA!!



Look!! How spartan education he has!!



uh-oh, he got caught out!!!


Nonono, he is one of the sweetest guy at Kyoto Hana Hostel.

When I see her on a training, it remains me of when I was on a training, and motivates me.
I hope all of us at Hana Hostel can expire each other and become great partners!!

No comments: