2010/11/25

Exploring around Hiroshima station

I was ashamed of myself that I didn't know about this temple...

It's just about 15 min. walk from the station(north exit).
So this means it's about 20 min. from Hana Hostel.

There is a temple behind the station...

and behind this temple...


















there were tons of red Torii Gates!!!



















I thought that I could only see these gates in Kyoto.



















We are always exploring and learning more and more about Hiroshima
so that our guests can enjoy Hiroshima more,
besides Miyajima Island and the Peace Memorial Park.


We will keep on exploring!!

2 comments:

Shin said...

Oh! I thought the photo of the red gates was Fushimi Inari.

What's the name of the shrine ? Is it also Inari something ?

kumi said...

Actually, this gate is not as beautiful as Fushimi Inari...
This Shrine is called Kinkou Inari.
金光稲荷神社