2010/12/22

Interesting Vending Machine in Hiroshima!

I think you would be surprised with this vending machine which I found one in Hiroshima!
As you know there are so many kinds of vending machine all over the world.

We have a beer vending machine in the living room of Hiroshima Hana Hostel.

And there is a Hot snack vending machine at the service area as usual!


And I miss a small snacks vending machine abroad like this one....This snack machine was in the dining room at my work place in Canada.
I used to buy a chocolate bar and a crisps after work.
It was a kind of little treat for myself after I had a busy day.
Probably I was a bit addicted like a little girl who wants to eat sweets around 3pm. hehe


Then I have found this unique vending machine a few days ago.


Can you guess what it is??
I couldn't believe what it is when I saw it.

It is an Udon (Japanese noodle) Dashi (Soup stock) vending machine!!
Of cause it is located right in front of Udon store. lol

Do you want to know it is popular or not?
All the bottles are sold out on the day!!! Wow

Tell me if you know any interesting vending machines in your country :)

2 comments:

pascal said...

(すみません、ちょっと雰囲気を壊すが)
フランスにはコンドームの自動販売機が普通です。日本にもあったらいいと思います(http://www.iph.pref.osaka.jp/hiv/hiv1.html)

yuko said...

私も思い出した!AUSのホステルにはなぜか、コンドームと鎮痛剤とか薬売ってる自動販売機がありました!!このコンビネーションと、ホステルにそんなもの。って思ってました。
色々な自動販売機、やはり楽しいですね!