2011/04/15

Sakura Ride to The Kintai Bridge

I took a ride to The Kintai Bridge in Iwakuni last week to see cherry blossom.

I used to be a houseplant,but I am going out everyday now after finishing my job because I got a bike last week. Kawasaki Ninja250R

I still could see beautiful Sakura even it was said that sakura is overblown.


Sunset view


Iwakuni castle




I went to gas station for the first as a rider. It was much easier than I had expected because I thought I was gonna slip while I fill up gas with the worst case scenario.

Taking a ride along coastline made me so excited in Kure bay area. Also there is a express way from Hiroshima to Kure called "Kurea line", and express way fee is free for now due to pilot program. Of course I got on that express way, but... I passed the exit to be exempted from express fee, so finally I had to pay 300 yen at Ozu exit... yup now I know where exit to get off at for free of charge!
Make sure you get off at Niho exit!!

Running Distance at this Ride:100km
Fuel Consumption 27.5km/l
Total Running Distance 399km

I plan go home(Fukuoka) by bike which is 250km away from Hiroshima. seems not tough for experienced riders, but for me it feels like going abroad! I am in training now to ride further distance little by little.

No comments: