2011/08/31

Thank you Hiroshima Hana Hostel :)

Hows it going everyone.

It has been pleasurable working at Hiroshima Hana Hostel for the past two years or so.
I would like to thank everyone I have worked with, you have all been Super Stars and I will never forget the times we have shared together.

And I know this sounds a bit like a speech for the Oscars but, I would also like to thank all the guests that have stayed with us. I Really looked forward to coming into work every day as meeting all of you was so interesting. I never had a dull moment. I hope you are all having fun, where ever you are in the world!!! Thank you.

I wonder what I will do with all the free time I have from now. Some Yoga, maybe, or even some leather craft. My husband wants me to learn how to make lots of nice cakes. But if I do, he might start getting a big belly. :-p

So this is it. Thank you, one and all. I have loved every minute of it.

Adios Amigos!!

No comments: