2011/09/01

My memories of this summer


Hi:) it's mana from Kyoto.

How did your sum
mer vacation go?
Unfortunately, there
was no vacation for me but I have really enjoyed the life with the guests this summer.

let me share my m
emories of 2011summer with you.

Ah-- MOKA cha-----n!! This pretty kitty from Taiwan, gives a big, pretty and cheerful smile to everyone and people were just melted by the smile. i miss your smile, MOKA!

Excuse me, this is just the picture which i believe it is the best of all:P



These guests were having the Takoyaki party for their lunch with using our takoyaki maker:)
The 2 guys were in summer school at some university in Kyoto to do extra seminar to become a teacher.
Thank you for staying here long time! We miss you all!


We spend almost 1hour at the reception for producing the Panda character... He alredy had some ideas and draw 4 patterns of Panda but they didn't look like the animals...so me and the manager shin helped to make the good one was very very fun!! And I loved the Lion (my favorite animal) he draw!
I wish for your best in Korea:)

No comments: