2011/09/23

Cycling in Kyoto (from City center to Jousyoukouji Temple)


One fine day, I went for a bike ride to Jousyoukouji in Keihoku (northern Kyoto) area.

I took a rest at Doufu Shrine after going down the Kyomitouge.

The shrine is simple but a storied one. This shrine was founded in 920 and has deified Onono Michikaze who was one of three famous Heian period calligraphers.

The view from the crossing of route 31 and a route 162. I wondered why there is a futsal place.


Regrettably I couldn't taste wild boar ramen. The store seemed to have closed.

Going down while looking at such a scene is pleasant. Considering going up to return, I become melancholy.


Arrive at Jousyokouji. I considered the time left behind to the return and did not go into the temple. This temple is famous for NINE petals cherry blossoms.



It took more than four hours by my MTB bike. The road bikes passed gallantly was enviable.



No comments: