2011/10/24

☆Korean Wedding☆

On the early October, I attended to the wedding of my older cousin.

They made the wedding to Korean style as they are both the second generation of Korean

residents.

How they got to know each other was so Romantic!

She(the bride) picked up his train pass at the tation in Osaka then there was his name card with it. She called the number and that brought to their first meet.

As they talk, they found out that they are both Korean who were born in Japan, and the family structure, their age were so same! More than that the brids' aunt and the husband's grand mother are best friends.

I thought it seems like a fateful encounter!

In the ceremony, they came in with the costumes of ancient Korean King and Princess.
It was expecting and how gorgeous they are!
My cousin (the bride) studied language in Korean and now she has her own Koren language school. I knew she had a big respect to the Korea and its culture so i felt like i saw it in the ceremony.


Women in our family, wore traditional Korean dress"chima-chogori"


It was my first time to wear those. Even though i am not fully Korean(just "mixed") i strongly moved that i have my roots of Korea.



With Grand mother        kids in "Chima-Chogori"
                          HAPPY WEEDING.....☆☆☆I hope that you share a long and happy life together!




                       

No comments: