2012/01/31

Hikari-machi

Hikari-machi is located in about 5 min. walk from Hana Hostel Hiroshima toward north after crossing a railroad.




There is a 24-hours open supermarket "YOURS".
also there are lots of local restaurants at a reasonable price.

In addition, there are walkway called "Futaba-no-sato",
and peace pagoda at the top of the mountain called "Futaba-yama".

This place is out of neighborhood map, so I visited this place in order to explain much more to our future guests. I went up to the peace pagoda.



Before that I went to Sushi restaurant named "Sushi-ken". They serve 10 pieces of sushi and miso soup in 650 yen.
fresh, cheap, authentic and professional! also they have plenty selection of local sakes. I would reccommend this place for sushi lover!

Began to walk.


Walking direction


Sign at the entrance of peace pagoda



so steep angle on my way that I got tired to easily. My heart was beating so fast.
I knew why because I am not doing regular exercise these days.
I thought I need to start some kind of sports of studet days.(baseball or Japanese archery)


finally came out on top in 20 min.





You can see until Hiroshima port. Perhaps I can see firework festival in summer from here.



I would surely go there again by motorcycle,not on foot.
I recommend Hikari-machi if you are looking for places to look around nearby.


大きな地図で見る

No comments: