2012/04/29

Spring Spring Spring

Hello, how are you enjoying the beautful spring!?
One day of my day offs,
I went for a walk to my neighbourhood to find something FUN!!
walking on the narrow path, sometime hopping and jumping:)
something intresting...something fun...something that makes may ordinary days to specal...
um...nothing.
I just found the little farm of leeks and vegitable.

ah---I'm expecting more "FUN" !!
It is beautiful view of my hometown, thanks, b
ut i..i...want to find something else, can you hear me?

プップーーーー( the horn of a vehicle  )  


       ・・・・.(_ _。)
The old couple was doing their work.
WOW ! there you go! This is what i was expexting to see!
Bamboo forest!!

And..... its shoot!! Takenoko in Japanese.
   
It is fantastic momment to be in forest when the sun light of spring comes through the bomboo forest.




This is how i enjoy the spring time in Japan:)  Thank you for reading, Bye

No comments: