2012/04/30

Hiroshima Carp Baseball Game

Baseball season started this month and Mazda Zoom Zoom Stadium, Hiroshima Carp's home stadium, is just 5 min walk from Hiroshima Hana Hostel. I went to watch a game.
But end of month, before my pay day, so I have no afford to watch that... so I went to watch game @ Free standing space. GOOOD!
Maeda who is ace pitcher of Hiroshima Carp was a starter. He was doing well until 5th inning, but the time I visit the stadium he began to get hammered by Tokyo Yakult Swallows. He threw a no-hitter at this month, but today was not his game. He gave up four runs in 6th inning. Carp lost at 1-7. His ERA dropped into 1.67 but he is ranked as 8th lowest ERA in NPB.
Tickets are available from 1600 yen at the stadium and its walkable from Hiroshima Hana Hostel, so please let us know for detail at reception about baseball games!! GO! CARP!!

No comments: