2012/05/07

Thermae-Romae -interesting Japanese new movie-

Hi there! Let me introduce a interesting Japanese new movie "Thermae-Romae"(テルマエ・ロマエ) this time. Terumae Romae is a Japanese manga series by Mari Yamazaki and then made into a movie this May and now a smash hit.. I went to watch the movie yesterday and burst into a fit of laughter When I watched it. The story is the story is about a public bath designer called Lucius in ancient Rome who is suddenly transported to a public bath in today’s Japan. The movie features Japanese traditional onsen ,sento and home bath. recently, many overseas tourists enjoy them while traveling in Japan.
I once have written about Japanese sento on our blog before when I worked at J-hoppers Hiroshima guest house. http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=3615213124802114030 anyway,This movie must be good for foreigners who want to know more about Japan and Japanese culture. enjoy Japanese movie ,too!!

No comments: