2012/05/31

☆゚'・:*☆Basecall Game☆゚'・:*☆

Its getting hotter in Hiroshima these days. Summer is on its way!! Gotta protect my skin from ultraviolet light...
Konnichiwa from Hiroshima HANA Hostel. its Kana here.
 

The baseball season has begun !! I got a baseball ticket from regular guest who could not go, so I went to MAZDA stadium instead of him ! How lucky I was ! It was the first time of this year so I was so excited.


The game was suppose to start at 6pm but I had a nap at home and got up at 6pm OMG.
On the way, I found out that I left my ticket at home, so I run back and got it, 2nd OMG.
By that time I got stadium was already 7:15pm...3rd OMG...
Hiroshima already got a one point and winning. hmmm I already missed out one of the best part...4th OMG.
But who cares...I decided to enjoy my beer and game. B U T it was windy and chilly so could not really enjoy and finish it..I was shivering with cold weather.5th OMG.


Hiroshima won the game but the game wasn't that exciting, Was stable, constant game. What I wanted to watch was crazy and exciting, fight over the point game.


 I ended up drinking with Chika(J manager )  at Izakaya after game and satisfied with my day off at the end.

Baseball ticket is sold from 1600yen and its only 5 minutes walk from Hiroshima HANA Hostel!

Lets enjoy the game and cheer for cheer for Hiroshima CARP!

No comments: