2012/05/30

Happy 2nd Anniversary Kyoto Hana Hostel!

Hello everyone! How have you been? I can feel the summer already!! Now, I would like to address a great announcement! It is a 2nd anniversary of Kyoto Hana Hostel this May, 2012!!! Yay!! Time has passed by so quickly since it was opened!! As an opening staff, I have met a lot of people including guests and staff. I also have seen people off from this hostel...ummmm Let's review what we have been through! The history of Kyoto Hana Hostel has started in May of 2010. This party was held for the first summer of Kyoto Hana Hostel.
Good looking guys!
ahhhhh I miss her!! Our first night duty staff!!
Sometimes, we spend precious moments with guests till midnight!
We cannot spend summer without YUKATA in Japan!
We are Ms. Clause!!
Ohhhh, there are much more stories to talk about... I have been having a wonderful time here!! Thank you very much for all the people who have involved with us!! I look forward to seeing new people and, of course, old friends who have been here before!! Let's share invaluable time together here at Kyoto Hana Hostel!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your 2 years anniversary. I had the pleasure of staying at Hana during my Japan visit in May. Now I am back home (still suffering from jet lag), I still think about the wonderful time of my japan trip. All the best to you

Andy