2011/12/25

My Engel's law

Do you know what is Engel's Law(エンゲル係数)?
Engel's law is an observation in economics stating that as income rises, the proportion of income spent on food falls, even if actual expenditure on food rises.
It is pretty known word among Japanese however It may not very known by foreigners.



My Engel's law is very high by the killer.....whose name is IMO-KENPI!!!
It is fried sweet potato stick coated by syrup.
Crispy and sweet but not too much. Mmmmm...Yummy!!!
Please try IMO-KENPI when you come to Japan!
It is easy to find in any super market and good for souvenir!
This is definitely my best snack in 2011!!!
(Incidentally,"Yuki no yado" rice cracker was my best in 2010 :P )


I really wish we will have a peaceful year for 2012.
Merry Christmas and A Happy Happy New Year!
Feliz Navidad y Feliz Ano Nuevo a Todos :)
Buon Natale e Felice Anno Nuovo a tutti voi :D


No comments: