2012/07/21

Let's go to Saijo’s sake breweries (in Hiroshima) ♪

 Hi there! It's been very very hot in Japan . Summer is really here... I shall be melted hahaha

anyway,, Let me introduce  Saijo’s sake breweries this time.
A visit to Saijo is like a trip back in time. In a very small area you will encounter some of the world’s most prestigious and oldest sake breweries. Feel free to drop in, look around and have a taste. Some sake makers called "Kuramoto" will allow you to come and see how sake is made.
I went to "kamoizumi  sake breweries this time. about it as below














 you can enjoy Japanese gardens (by MIREI SHIGEMORI).


 We tasted many kinds sake the end of Sake tour. I was not drunk, but I've got a good buzz on haha(^^)



 It takes about 40min from JR Hiroshima station to Saijo Sta (570yen one way).
Enjoy Hiroshima local real sake in Saijo♪

No comments: