2012/07/31

talk a lot eat a lot

Hi this is Hayateru from HIroshima Hana.  

Last day I went back to my home town to join class reunion at elementary school.
It was since graduation to meet my old friends.
About 20 classmates met together and caught up with old friends.
We had only 2 classes and spent 6 years together, so we had lots to catch up with :)
I enjoyed talking with my old friend and had great time.
After drinking at Izakaya, we went to Karaoke and sung for 3 hours.

Day after the reunion I visited some places where I used to go when I was at school. First I went to eat ramen when I used to go when I was high school. This place is a few minutes walk from my high school, so I was going there often.
This place is ran by old couple and they looked older than before but the ramen was nice as before(I forgot to take picture).

Also I went to eat Okonomiyaki(I love to eat!). Now I live in Hiroshima, so its hard to find Kansai Okonomiyaki here. I like Hiroshima Okonomiyaki but they are so different that I sometimes want to eat Kansai one. They were also so delicious as before. I had not visited this place for a few years  but nothing was changed both Okonomiyaki and the master.



Finally I visited another ramen place also close from my high school.
An former french chief runs this ramen place. Their Shoyu ramen is so good.

I talked a lot with my friends and parents and had many nice foods.
It was a memorable going home.

=J-Hoppers Group Recent Update=

===New Hana Hostel opened in Osaka===
Osaka Hana Hostel opened last month and now waiting for your stay:)
Access: 2 min. from Shinsaibashi Sta.
Dorm from 2800 yen
Private from 3200 yen
Osaka Hana Hostel

===J-Hop Tour at Shirakawago started===
Half day bus tour to World heritage registered Shirakawago started at J-Hoppers Hida Takayama.
Fee: 3800 yen  (Credit card accepted ,VISA or MASTER) *300 yen discount applied if you stay at J-Hoppers Hida Takayama
J-Hop Tour 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The matter that you provide is worth our time and energy.
Hoster Talk