2012/07/27

My favorites

Hello everyone! It's been crazy heat and humid in Kyoto!!On top of that it is crazy that time is passing so fast! I cannot believe that July is almost over! By the way, I would like to introduce my FAVORITES at Kyoto Hana Hostel! Let me start with.... It's the first impression of Kyoto Hana Hostel! We would happily greet guests here when they have a first step in Kyoto Hana Hostel! There have been sooooo many stories here at a reception! Meeting new friends, seeing them off, happenings and etc... And here... We have had a lot of FUN here such as party and watching world cup together! We have a private Hana decorator!! Here are her works! These floral patterns are one of our symbol! Please look for our these identities if you come to Kyoto Hana Hostel! There are more of these hidden items! I have more things to talk about Hana especially what I love the best at Kyoto Hana is... It'll be my next story!

No comments: