2011/02/19

Cruise Ship Artemis in Hiroshima

It's getting warm these days. However I was in bed for a few days with flu in early February.
I felt so important to wash hands and risen out. I had to take a few days off from work. I have a fever of 39.3 degrees Celsius.


anyway I went to Hiroshima port to see a luxury liner "Artemis" on 13th of February which is cruising 98 days around the world from Southampton, UK.
Maximum passengers 1200,
500 crews,
and length 240 meters. I was born and raised in the city surrounded by mountains, so I was so excited to see the ship.






On that day, Oyster market was open in the park close to the port, so there were lots of passengers from the ship and ppl coming to ear oysters. In that market, for example you buy 1kg of raw oyster and charcoal for your own grill and you cook on your own. It seemed really yummy.

At 6pm on that day, she left for Korea for next destination.

I wish I could travel around the world with that huge cruise ship someday in the future.

No comments: