2011/02/22

Thank You for your nice feedback!




Hi It's Tomoko from Hiroshima hanahostel.
Recently, We received this feedback from a guest from Australia,

'Friendly English-speaking staff. Our room was very large and the hostel has excellent facilities. We really enjoyed our stay at Hana Hostel. Wish we had known about the J-Hoppers before we arrived. We would have booked more J-Hopper hostels. '

Thank you Thank you very much for such nice feed back!

Many people are not aware that we have a chain of 6 hostels in Japan. Although they are either called J-hoppers hostel or Hana hostel, they all belong to the same company.

Some guest often ask us when they check in if Hana hostel and
J-hoppers are of the same group? And so we tell them `They are!

Please check out our hostels when you look for your accommodation on-line♪
We are very happy to help you make your trip as exciting and interesting as `hostely possible` Yey I just made up a new English word, Hostely.......!!


2 comments:

Kate said...

hi, I'm Kate
Sorry for leave my message here.
Cause the web function "contact us" was failed.

I want to have a reservation of 8/20~23 (4 nights) for 7 people. Would you kindly answer me the following questions?

1. Can we order one 6-bed female dormitory for 7 people (3 females and 4 males)? (We can pay the price for 7 people.)

2. How many bathroom do you have?

Thank you and sorry again.
my email: naginara@gmail.com

Ah Fan said...

Hi!
My name is Fanny. I'm on the same boat as Kate...
Sorry to bother you on your blog!

I'd like to make a reservation for March 26, 2011. I tried to use the form on the website, but there's an error after I pressed send.
Can you please let me know if there's a female dorm bed available for 1 night?

I'll be arriving around 1pm on the 26th, will I be able to check in at that time? Or should I come back at 3pm to check in?
I'll be checking out around 10am on the 27th.

Thanks so much for your help!

My email is fantango@gmail.com

Sincerely,
Fanny