2011/02/11

survival

I found 2 criminals in our hostel LOL !!



It was coldest last week in Kyoto.

Even for me, it was not sure I could survive this winter but it must be more difficult for the people come from hot area like Australia, Brazil, Mexico and so on…

They(on the picture above) were from Australia is summer now,seasons are opposite to Japan.

It must be really really cold for them too.

It is getting warmer now, and Spring is coming!!
Do you know that Spring in japan will be full of beautiful pink or white cherry blossoms ? (it is amazingly beautiful. )
For cherry trees to bloom, they need to experience low temperatures during the winter.
I guess they must bloom beautifully this spring more than past years.
Come to Japan(KYOTO) and enjoy the cherry blossoms viewing!!

my favorite phrase in Japanese
”Spring comes after winter”
 "fuyu no ato niwa haru ga kuru"

No comments: