2012/08/17

・:*Good old days・:*

Still super hot in Hiroshima, really sick of it..Hopefully this hotness will be gone soon...

Hi this is Kana from Hiroshima HANA Hostel. Whole hostel in Hiroshima must have been really busy this month due to summer holiday and also Hiroshima Peace Memorial Ceremony.

One of my best friend visited me last week all the way from Singapore. We were at same high school for about 3 years in New Zealand, we did many things together both good and bad as young people always get through.


As soon as she arrive Hiroshima around noon, we just went straight to IZAKAYA at Hiroshima Station and had FEW drinks!

Everytime she visited me, we always ended up drinking and being lazy at home so we determined that this time, "WE GO SIGHTSEEING"
After FEW drinks(We were there for about 3 hours) , we off to one of world heritage "Atomic Bomb Dome"

As we arrived there it was unbelievably hot so we just run into cafe near by A-bomb dome which was Caffe Ponte and had FEW glasses of wine.  We just wanted to escape from hotness..


After while we just had a walk beside river and had loooong chat about good old days with can of CHU-HAI. We are both Japanese but we met in NZ, now Im in Japan and she is in Singapore. Very hard to share things like before but I strongly believe that she will be here for me if I need. do not have much friend but I am very pleasure that I have friend like her.




Time DID fly so fast and time for her to leave..
This is our way to enjoy sightseeing in Hiroshima! Start with drink and finish with drink!
What a good day I had.



No comments: