2012/08/31

Hola!!

Hi, it's mana from Kyoto Hana Hostel:)

How was your summer? Did you have fun on your vacation?

For me, it was the best summer in past 5years in my life!haha

I had my first Europe trip to SPAIN!

I visited 2 cities, Granada which is the south part of span and the famous sight is Alhambra palace and also visited Barcelona of course;D

I personally loved the granada,especially Albayzin area, I though the whole town in Albayzin area is almost the remains of ancient spain.    Topas and Sanglia was delicious!!

Barcelona, I was recommended a lot of times by my friends or spanish guests.
So i took 5days in there. I've seen so many architectures such as Sagrada familia, casa batllo......etc  

Anyway these guys i met are Daniel and Diego, first contact with them was at my hostel when they visited.
I totally loved their friendliness and personality, warm and relax and Fun!
They also work at Hostels in Barcelona"Saint Jordi" .  Their hostel was great as same as they are.


What else...o, i went to the beach "Casteldefelles" about 30mins by train.  Slept at the beach all day.

 YEEEAAAHHHH!   I got to see the soccer game Barsa vs Real Madrid on the last day!

When the 90000people give cheers, it made a earthquake in the stadium!




I was happy that i choose this such a beautiful city for my first Europe trip:) Thank you Barcelona and people who helped my trip!! 

See you next!





No comments: