2012/08/10

★My favorites 2★

Hello everyone-! It's toooo hot and humid in Kyoto! I am dying everyday with this heat but there is one thing which keeps me cool! Here they are... These are my COOL co-leagues who make me feel soooo cool! Some of them work at Kyoto Hana Hostel, some of them work at J-Stay, and some of them work at J-Hoppers Kyoto. Some of other staff are not even in this picture. Each of them has totally different background, humor, personality, and thoughts. That is way, we will never get bored to each other and to work together! They are AWESOME!! What I love to work at this fantastic place is not only meeting new people everyday and encountering new interesting events, but also working with these tremendous co-workers! Please visit Kyoto Hana Hostel/ J-Hoppers Kyoto if you ever come to Kyoto! You will be enchanted by these cool staff!

No comments: