2012/08/26

'Learning Chinese'

Hello,this is Mio from Kyoto Hana hostel.

I started studing Chinese about a month ago.










My Chinese teacher is one of our staffs,Tsubasa who is from Taiwan.
However it is difficult to learn Chinese more than English in point of view pronunciation.
Chinese has distinctive rule called 'Shi Sei' which is for kinds of tone of pronunciation.
Also there are some pronunciation which Japanese do not have.
Tsubasa repeatedly pronunce words for me and I try to catch how to move my mouth.
Then I need to practice to pronunce words many times for remenbering how to do that like Tsubasa.
It is really defficult more than learning grammer for me.
But learning other language is enjoyable.
If someone can understand what I am talking in Chinese,it would become much more enjoyable to learn.

Some of my guests who is from Taiwan chould understand my greeting in Chinese a few days ago.
I was very glad for that.
Like that episode makes me happy.
I  will be able to better Chinese speaker with studying more!

No comments: